Thursday, February 10, 2011

Asamoah Gyan Picture&Wallpaper


Asamoah Gyan
Asamoah Gyan Picture
Asamoah Gyan Ghana
Asamoah Gyan GirlFriend
Asamoah Gyan is looking forward to playing in front of Sunderland's "incredible fans" after he completed a club-record transfer to the Stadium of Light.
The 24-year-old has penned a four-year deal after the Black Cats paid a fee in excess of £13m to bring the striker to Wearside.
Gyan, who has scored 22 goals in 44 games for Ghana, completed his protracted move with just 15 minutes to spare before the 6pm transfer deadline.
Now he can't wait to get started and repay the faith manager Steve Bruce has shown in him.

In a world exclusive interview, Gyan said: "It's been a long day, but finally I'm happy to be here and my family and friends are also happy for me.
"My family is in England already and I am happy this is the right place for me.
"The Sunderland coach has faith in me because he has been following me for two years now.
"I am pleased I have the opportunity to come to England."
Gyan added that he will embrace the supporters' "never say die" attitude and is convinced he can be a success on Wearside.
He said: "I follow English football and I know Sunderland have incredible fans.
"I especially know about the derby when they play against Newcastle. That is something incredible. I have witnessed that myself.
"The Sunderland fans never say die. They keep cheering their team on for 90 minutes. That gives me confidence to play maximum football.
I am here to do my best and show what I can do. I have watched Sunderland play before - I think it will be good."
Related tags .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

This blog is only for entertainment purposes. Content may contain error or inaccurate information, as it is based on news,rumors,and personal opinions. All images and videos that appear on this blog are copyright their respective owners.If you own the rights to any of the images and data on this blog and do not wish them to appear their,then please contact me at this email address(waqarahmad90@gmail.com)i will remove them immediately.Thanks